Examples of schools & colleges in this education category:
Instituto Hemingway, Bilbao - Work Experience / Internships in Spain:
Hospitality / Hotel Internships:
• Waiter / waitress, concierge, receptionist, barman, cook, kitchen assistant. All of these are in high-class hotels.
Culinary Arts Internships:
• Experience the world of real Spanish cuisine and culture
Business Internships / Work Experience...
Glion Institute of Higher Education, Online MBA & Hospitality Postgraduate Programs - Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Hospitality & Service Industries Management degree with the following specializations:
- General Management for Service Industries
- Marketing & Innovation
- Asset & Revenue Management
- ‘Self Designed’ option: Any 3 courses from the other specializations
Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS), Luzern - Culinary Management Programs
- Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Advanced Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Associate Degree in Culinary Entrepreneurship (12 months)
Hospitality Management Programs
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in...
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland - - MBA programs: IMI Luzern MBA; International Hospitality Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel & Events Mgmt
- Bachelor Degree in International Hotel Management; International Tourism & Events Management & more
- IMI Higher Diploma Courses
- Diploma in International Hotel & Tourism Mgmt
- Certificate in International Hotel...
Victorville, California, USA
LP Solutions - Introduction to Loss Prevention Certification Course - study options:
- e-Learning / Online
- LP and the Law
- LP Corporate Structure
- Retail and Corporate LP
- Duties and Expectations
- Loss Prevention Fundamentals
- Elements of Proof
- Methods of Theft
- Approach and Initial Contact
- Powers of Arrest
San Diego, California, USA
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County - Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree
Duration: 4 years. Core courses include
-Macro / Micro Economics
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
Duration: 2 years. Core courses
American Graduate School in Paris - One-Year International MBA - Taught in English.
- Accounting Principles
- Project management
- Global Issues of Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Multinational Marketing
- Managing in the Global Workforce
- Stakeholder Value Management
- Leadership for Effective Organizations
- Managerial Economics
- Operations and...
Learn4Good Directory of Business Schools & Colleges> Search for business schools in California, Los Angeles, San Diego, Bay Area, Washington DC area, New York City, Chicago, Illinois, Philadelphia, PA, Florida, Texas, Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, Georgia, Phoenix AZ, Boston MA, Canada, BC, Toronto, Ontario..